Event and Meeting Scheduler
Just when you thought you couldn’t do any more…
Profit Scheduler can show you how.
Profit Scheduler for MeetingsTM is a sophisticated conference scheduling software used by major trade organizations. Profit Scheduler for Meetings permits the optimal scheduling of thousands of sessions matching buyers and sellers based on scheduling constraints and product criteria.
Profit Scheduler for Meetings was used to schedule appointments between buyers and sellers for National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) annual MarketPlace Conference, held in San Diego, CA in June 2003. This is multi-day conference brings new product vendors together with buyers for guaranteed pre-arranged appointments. Each Vendor indicates the products they are selling and ranks the products in matter of priority for individual meetings. Each Buyer indicates their products of interest.
Result: Using Profit Scheduler for Meetings, 8,000 individual appointments were scheduled between buyer and seller for a specific time block and a specific product.
Allows the user to quickly and efficiently schedule appointments between attendees at large events considering individual preferences and time availability. Allows user to add or delete participants without modifying the schedule integrity of the remaining participants. Can be linked to a web-based reservation system.
- Uses a proprietary linear algorithm to give the user quick results
- Includes user directed optimization parameter options
- Can specify number and time of work breaks
- Can run from scratch (typically used when results have not been distributed)
- Can use a saved schedule (to modify and/or add meetings to an existing schedule)
- Can specify max meetings per participant
- Can replace participants without revising schedules for others
- Can run what-if scenarios
- Re-optimize feature to fill in all the available time slots after changes have been made
- Generates customized meeting tables and schedules reports
- Links to MS Excel spreadsheets for more reporting capabilities