Your supply chain plan is only as good as your data.
We make it easy to ensure that your data is good and easy to access.
Your organization is preparing for a bold move – a new infrastructure plan with significant investments and great potential. The decisions you make now will have a long lasting impact, which could generate great profit savings and a significant competitive advantage for your company.
So how do you know that your decisions are the best choices available? And how can you be certain that those decisions are based on the most accurate data available to you today?
Profit Point’s Supply Chain Analysts have years of experience in planning for change. And, they also have access to the industry’s leading supply chain software developers. Our deep roots in technology development provide the experience needed to identify, access and integrate your company’s data in to a trustworthy supply chain plan.
So what makes our data integration services so effective for supply chain managers:
- We are experts in supply chain planning and technology
- We leverage InformaticaTM, the leader in middle ware data integration
- We have experience connecting with all the most common ERP and SCM data sources including:
- Microsoft SQLTM and Microsoft AccessTM
- AspenTech (MIMI)
- ODBC Databases
- Microsoft ExcelTM
- Flat Files and other data sources