Supply Chain Assessments
Are you struggling with a standardized supply chain?
Profit Point’s clients optimize the most important facets of their supply chain, so they can save 15% or more of their supply chain costs.
About Our Supply Chain Assessment Services
Most companies are not getting the value they expect from their supply chain. Even those that have made improvements cannot sustain them. Sustained improvement requires the right balance among business process, technology, and social systems.
We help our clients increase and sustain supply chain productivity and build employee commitment at the same time. We have deep supply chain, operations, and analytic experience and are experts in organizational change. All of our supply chain consultants are seasoned veterans that have years of management-level experience solving complex planning needs for Fortune 500 companies across a range of industries for businesses around the globe. We apply that depth of experience and proven optimization techniques to ensure that your supply chain maximizes customer service and profitability.
Benefits of Our Supply Chain Assessment Services
We help you get the three key parts of the supply chain right: people, technology, and processes. You may be able to get quick returns by installing new software or improving processes. But the ability to sustain these gains requires developing the human system along with the business processes and technology.
We work with you to address all three drivers with our balanced and integrated methodology. We leave your system better prepared to continuously enhance its performance.
Our Supply Chain Improvement Process
We begin with a comprehensive assessment of where things stand in your supply chain. Our assessment includes:
- Benchmarking business processes against our database of 150+ companies
- Measurement of your Supply Chain Maturity using the SCOR model
- Detailed discovery of specific improvement opportunities
- Analysis of how the social system supports and impedes performance
- Presentation of results and recommendations for sustained improvement
With our approach, you end up with a roadmap for sustained improvement that is practical, actionable, and that your organization will get behind.
What You Can Expect
First, We Help You Assess Where You Are Now
- How mature is your organization compared to others in your industry?
- What are your capabilities?
- What are your vulnerabilities?
- What are your opportunities for improvement?
- Does your social system support/detract
from your success?
Then, We Build a Roadmap to Get You to The Future
- The vision for sustained improvement of your supply chain
- An efficient and effective path for implementing your vision
- A workforce that is knowledgeable of the vision and committed to sustaining it.