Changing your Supply Chain – Where to Start?
At Profit Point, we are constantly helping people in companies change their supply chain. I thought I would share with you our approach that has been refined over the years to ensure that we are changing the supply chain in the right way… so that the value will last.
A proven method of enhancing your supply chain.
First, We Help You Assess Where You Are Now:
- How mature is your organization compared to others in your industry?
- What are your capabilities?
- What are your vulnerabilities?
- What are your opportunities for improvement?
- Does your social system support/detract from your success?
Then We Build a Roadmap to Get to the Future
- The vision for sustained improvement of your supply chain
- An efficient and effective path for implementing your vision
- A workforce that is knowledgeable of the vision and committed to sustaining it.
Our staff reflects our balanced approach. Our expertise includes supply chain operations, business process analysis, technology implementation, and sustaining organizational change.
Supply chains that have benefited from our services include:
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- Aventis Pasteur
- Bridgestone Firestone
- GE Plastics
We begin with a comprehensive assessment of where things stand in your supply chain. Our assessment includes:
- Benchmarking business processes against our database of 150+ companies
- Measurement of your Supply Chain Maturity using the SCOR model
- Detailed discovery of specific improvement opportunities
- Analysis of how the social system supports and impedes performance
- Presentation of results and recommendations for sustained improvement
With our approach, you end up with a roadmap for sustained improvement that is practical, actionable, and that your organization will get behind.
Drivers of Sustainable Supply Chain Excellence
Our Solution Helps You Get All Three Right!
We help you get the three key parts of the supply chain right: people, technology, and processes.
You may be able to get quick returns by installing new software or improving processes. But the ability to sustain these gains requires developing the human system along with the business processes and technology. We work with you to address all three drivers with our balanced and integrated methodology.
We leave your system better prepared to continuously enhance its performance.
Thanks for letting me share our approach with you. I hope this helps you in your efforts to change your supply chain!